FIFA 15 Stadium Template
For Use with the FIFA 15 Importer/Exporter v0.66
created by arti-10
This basic template .blend file, demostrates the structure of a stadium in order to be able to be exported using the FIFA 15-3D-IE Script.
1) Open the .blend file with Blender (preferably version 2.71).
2) Goto File->External Data and untick the Automatically Pack into .blend option.
3) Goto File->External Data->Unpack All into Files and select Write Files to Current Directory.
4) Goto File->External Data->Make All Files absolute.
5) Using the Export functions of the script, you should be able to get the proper rx3 files of the template.