Blender Importer Script for NBA 2K15 is almost complete.
Model information such as subparts, uvmaps, binormals,tangents as well as blendindices and blendweights have all been successfully parsed.
I also wrote some code to parse the model skeleton into blender which allows eventually the animation of the model 😀
Some more pics about the model skeletons and the subparts:
The script will be released once the exporter is done as well.
Stay tuned for more news
A very basic Stadium Template has been released in order to help all Stadium Makers
Get it Here
- Full Model/Texture Import Support for FIFA 14/15 (Experimental FIFA 13 Stadium support)
- Brand new Information Panel for warning notifications
- Brand new Face Editing Mode for easier facemaking
- Maintained the General Overwriting mode for simple model editing
- Export Support for trophy and ball models
- Requires Blender 2.71
- Stadium exporting functions FULLY WORKING.
- New color paint modes, specifically designed for EA Stadium emulation.
Tutorials and documentation will soon be available
For questions and reports please refer to the official topic